- Perform duties as directed in whatever area of the active MES Project they may be assigned to. Scope includes but not limited to:
- Proactively work with relevant Departments and project team members to support the development of MES processes including establishment of EBRs and integration of SAP and Data Historian.
- The Process Automation Engineer (MES) will have a particular focus on the Werum MES system and its effective operation with supporting systems.
- Proactively provide technical support to manufacturing operations in order to ensure that the MES systems are implemented and can be operated and supported to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Provide a technical lead to MES project (including EBRS, Data historian and SAP integration) as SME on production process & environment knowledge
- Lead e-MBR authoring & general MES configuration for existing business process.
- The Process Automation Engineer will support development of requirements analysis/understanding in terms of MES, EBRS, SAP and data historian
- Lead and support the development of all necessary project and system support documentation including but not limited to designs, configuration, procedures, testing etc.
- Support and assist execution of all stages of qualification (test scripts, validation liaison etc.).
- MES vendor liaison (with technical consultants from Werum within the project framework / QPP)
- The Process Automation Engineer will lead and support feasibility study and field trials where required in relation to MES project.
- Lead and support testing, debugging and documentation of same during installation of MES / EBRS systems.
The next Process Automation Engineer should have a third level Science Degree or equivalent. You should have an expert Working knowledge of MES, in particular Werum PAS-X. Working knowledge of SAP would be beneficial.
If you're looking to work within a state of the art facility that will be the first of it's kind in Ireland, get in touch now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.