- International Tax Associate Director – Professional Services –
On behalf of our client we are seeking an International Tax Associate Director to join a worldwide professional services company.
As an International Tax Associate you will be responsible for offering solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, You will have sufficient technical knowledge in own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a tax team in demanding assignments This is an excellent opportunity for a determined and ambitious candidate to develop within the company.
The position attracts a very competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
- Manage a team providing international tax services for a broad range of clients in a variety of industries and sectors
- provide support to clients’ cross-border transactions and assess their international tax strategies
- Manage the implementation of a number of different projects at any one time, including meeting deadlines, prioritization and billings
- Contribute to the tax practices development by proactively managing existing clients and identifying potential opportunities to undertake additional/new client work
Skills And Attributes:
- ATT/ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified;
- Minimum 6 years’ post qualification experience of working in an international tax department of a large firm;
- Strong technical knowledge
- Ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team
- Strong interpersonal skills, and proven people development skills to support the development of the more junior staff
Attach a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife McCamley on 01 474 4691
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.