Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team based in London.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified with 6+ years’ experience.
- Ideally be chartered or in the process of attaining chartered status.
- Be capable of taking the lead role on the major projects within the office.
- Experienced in project delivery across all RIBA stages.
- Wide experience across mix of sectors, such as office, hospitality, residential, healthcare, etc.
- Thorough technical knowledge of mechanical design, HVAC, water services, public health, etc.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas with clients, architects, etc.
- Excellent technical report writing skills.
- Aptitude for managing and mentoring junior engineers.
The Key Activities:
- Perform the role of Senior Project Engineer on the major flagship projects within the office.
- Take lead role on projects, including mechanical design, project management, attendance at design team meetings and site meetings, and responsibility for project delivery.
- Report back to management on progress of current projects.
- Oversee resource management of junior engineers and CAD/BIM technicians to ensure deadlines are met.
- Perform site visits and technical surveys of existing mechanical installations and recommend potential solutions to improve systems.
- Work closely with sustainability engineers to ensure energy targets of mechanical systems are in-line with Building Regulations, local authority requirements, and client expectations.
- Deliver technical presentations, reports, specifications, etc.
- Assist with in-house finance functions, including fee collection, fee proposals, etc.
- Provide mentoring of junior engineering staff.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.