Our client is currently recruiting an Electrical Charge Hand to join their team to work on a project Dublin City Centre.
- Qualified Industrial Electrician
- Required to attend Site meetings
- Mark-Up Electrical Drawings for Co-ordination purposes
- Attend meetings with Main Contractor on site for progress
- Liaise with Project Manager for duration of Job
- Liaise with Electrical QS re: variations/Changes on Site
- Responsible for daily Electrical Works on site.
- Carry out Inductions with Sub-Contractors
- Order day to day materials as required.
- Experience in LV Installations (400v or less)
- Good knowledge of installing Electrical LV systems such as Tray, Trunking, Steel Conduit, etc.
- Wiring of LV systems using single core cable in steel conduit for Lighting, Sockets, Spurs, etc.
- Wiring of ELV Systems in steel conduit for Data, Fire Alarm, CCTV, Door Access, Intruder Alarm, etc.
- Termination of Sub-mains Cables (upto 4x300mm2)
- Installation, Termination & Testing of Sub-Distribution Boards & Main Boards
- Testing of LV Installation & Recording of Tests in Test Record Sheets.
- Assist in Commissioning of ELV Systems (ie Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, CCTV, etc.)
- Marking up As-Built Drawings on Completion of works
- Good knowledge of current Electrical Standards
- Current Safe Pass required.
- Ability to read Construction Drawings & compare to Electrical Drawings & install Electrical Systems to suit
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.