Role: Our client is a provider of building safety systems in Wicklow who are hiring a Field Service Technician. As their Field Service Technician, your job will involve both the maintenance and commissioning of their bespoke systems. This job would be ideal for you if you are a qualified electrician with experience in a similar position and are keen to learn and highly adaptable. In return, you will have the opportunity to join a company that prides itself in its staff development and aim to provide long term opportunities for their employees. If this Field Service Technician position sounds like the right next step for you, you can find more details below to see if it is the job for you.
- Installation and commissioning of building safety equipment.
- Preventative/reactive maintenance across sites in Ireland and occasionally UK/Europe.
- Conducting site surveys.
- Occasional out of hours work as required.
- Open to travelling to UK/Europe, and staying overnight on site when needed.
- 1+ years’ experience with site commissioning/reactive and preventative maintenance on relevant equipment.
- Relevant electrical qualification (cert, trade, diploma, etc)
- Experience with control systems/PLCs.
- Comfortable in a customer facing environment, with excellent telephone manner.
- General computer/Windows experience
- PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- Building Management Systems/alarm knowledge
- Full clean drivers license.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.