Your New Company
You will be responsible for the daily support of critical business applications across a number of different countries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshoot productions issues with essential business applications
- Perform regular checks on applications to assess readiness for business use
- Drive product changes to improve stability.
- Help facilitate application releases
- Be a key advocate for changes to existing platform to improve stability, resolve problems and minimise incidents.
- As a senior analyst, provide knowledge and support to junior members of the team.
What you will need
- Extensive product support experience in fast paced environments.
- Hands on experience with mobile, automation and business process management technologies
- Good understanding of ITIL principles
- Good working knowledge of the following technologies
- Java / J2EE applications
- UNIX shell scripting (AIX, LINUX preferred) / Python
- Database concepts (preferably Oracle) & SQL scripting
- Control M
- Well versed with database SQL queries. Should be able to write medium to complex SQL queries
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.