Duties of the job:
- Managing a team (both directly reporting and indirectly reporting) of buyers and purchase coordinators located across multiple countries.
- Execute continuous improvement projects to support Global Strategic Sourcing business objectives and goals.
- Implement procedures across the global organization to enable efficiencies, effective controls and company-wide spend management and reporting.
- Responsible for current state assessment, gap resolution and task execution & deliverables for assigned areas of responsibilities.
- This role will work closely with Senior Procurement Leadership establishing priorities and acceptable timelines.
- This role will require working sessions across other time zones (EMEA, APJC, India as well as here in North America).
- Lead and manage global procurement operations team to accomplish company & department objectives.
- Develop and document operational procedures for procure-to-pay activities.
- Optimize utilization of Procure-to-Pay (P2P) platforms (Coupa & SAP) including invoicing, payments, receiving, information security compliance, etc. to reduce transaction costs.
- Implement leadership reports, providing tracking on key departmental KPI’s.
- Develop and implement gap resolution / implementation plans.
- Develop and update training material as required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure efficient operations.
- Solve complex problems in which analysis of data or situations may require in-depth analysis
- Collaborate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, business units and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives
Requirements of the job:
- 7 - 10 years purchasing experience
- Experience with Coupa, SAP or other e-procurement systems
- Previous experience in leading and managing global teams
- Previous experience managing remote workers
- Comprehensive understanding of the PO process and Procure-to-Pay technologies
- Strong ability to build relationships and networks with multiple functions and leadership levels
- Strong leadership, analytical capabilities and negotiation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Change Management principles and methodologies
- Ability to travel, few days per year.
For more information about the company and role you can contact me directly at:
Email - email@example.com
Direct line - 01 4744652
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.