Part Qualified Accountant - Practice North Dublin - 40k
My client a boutique practice in North Dublin is seeking a Part Qualified Accountant.
You will be a part qualified ACA accountant.
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of client accounting tasks
- Work to targets, meeting deadlines
- Input accounting entries
- Prepare tax returns, financial statements, management reports, etc
- Prepare other statutory required reports
- Ensure compliance with company policies, relevant accounting and tax requirements and internal controls.
- Ensure statutory and legal compliance.
This position requires someone with a good attitude and good numerical skills. The assistant accountant will also be mature enough to take responsibility for jobs and will be at ease communicating with clients.
- 2 years within an accountancy practice or accounts department
What you'll get in return
You will receive the opportunity to grow your skills and continue your learning. You will work alongside experienced accountants.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.