A leading law firm is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Technology team.
You will have 3+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst in a professional services environment. Experience working in a law firm would be preferred.
Key responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Attending meetings to identify business requirements for new projects
- Conducting gap analysis of identified requirements to come to achievable solutions
- Educating stakeholders on requirements
- Liaising with the wider IT team on new products
- Gaining sign-odd prior to solution development
- Ensuring requirements outlined in the specification documentation are delivered
- Supporting all phases with user acceptance testing cycle
You will be an excellent communicator who can explain technical information to a non-technical audience. You will be able to manage the end-to-end project lifecycle including testing solutions to ensure they meet requirements.
A good understanding of M/S Project & Visio and technology/IT systems within financial or legal services domains is required.
For more information on this job, please reach out to Kerry Ahern on (0)1 4744 683 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.