A leading firm is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team on a fixed-term contract.
You will be a qualified solicitor with 5 years' PQE. You will have experience working in a busy commercial property/banking department in Ireland.
Responsilities of the Commercial Property Solicitor:
- Advising clients in relation to the purchase, financing, disposal and leasing of different types of property
- Preparing title reports in anticipation of disposition of property
- Acting for receivers and lending institutions in the sale of properties
- Reporting, negotiating, drafting and advising on commercial leases
- Dealing with property related matters to include banking, property due diligence, investigation of title and landlord and tenant issues
You will have excellent drafting skills and be knowledgeable on all stages of commercial property transactions.
For more information on this job, please reach out to Kerry Ahern on (0)1 4744683 or email email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.