Our client is looking for a PROJECT COORDINATOR in the Galway area.
- Ensuring projects are completed to programme, quality and safety standards.
- Assisting with the established cost budget and ensuring project adheres to same.
- Analysing procurement costs and researching new vendors
- Organising the various professional people working on a project – architects, engineers, sub-contractors, personnel.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Liaise across departments such as planning, sales and legals at appropriate stages
- Responsibility for the weekly and monthly reporting of data and information to site teams and Director of Construction.
- Collation of all project documentation relating to the assigned certifier/design certifier's inspection plans and subsequently the Building Control Amendment Regulations 2014
- Committed to providing clients with excellent customer service -looking after any queries or sourcing of information, a liaison person for people who have purchased recently built new homes in relation to house spec, design, snagging requirements etc.
- Oversee all areas of compliance and certifications of new homes
- BCAR administration - Engage with site team, main contractor and sub-contractors with regards to paper work and compliance.
- Liaise with local authorities in relation to planning and compliance.
- Minimum 3rd Level Education in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- Experience in a similar role with a Developer or Main Contractor advantageous
- Extensive working knowledge of current building regulations and certification standards
- Ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Close attention to detail is important, as much of the job is detail-oriented.
- Ability to adapt, be versatile and manage many tasks at once.
- The ability to work well on teams is very important, as this candidate will be working with the development team.
- Preferred Energetic, positive, with a “can-do” attitude
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, computer skills required including Microsoft office.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.