One of Ireland’s leading timber processing companies is looking for a Maintenance Fitter for their West Cork side.
- Maintenance and repair of all plant and equipment on site.
- Learn the operation and requirements of all plant to be able to understand and resolve production issues.
- Assist in the setup and operation of preventative maintenance program for all machines.
- Work with Electro-Pneumatic & Hydraulic Systems.
- Work with automated control system.
- Work on heavy-duty, industry specific, mechanical equipment.
- Maintain and (where possible) improve mechanical services through-out the site.
- Record job requests and job completion.
- Comply with good maintenance practices and safety standards.
- 2+ years' work experience
- Working knowledge with Electro-Pneumatic & Hydraulic Systems
Shift Pattern and Hours of Work
16:00 – 00:00 (Monday to Thursday) 15:00 – 10:00 (Friday’s)
Full time - Permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.