The opportunity to work with one of the worlds leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation company. Sectors will include power, waste to energy, pharma, datacenters and petrochemical.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme.
Managing the projects:
- Ensure that the Health and Safety, Environment and quality procedures are followed and adequate records maintained.
- Develop the project specific qualify plan.
- Work with the project manager and project teams to review and manage project from inception to handover.
- Undertake regular meetings with the supply chain to maintain progress and to ensure resources are matched to the construction programme.
- To liaise with the project manager and prepare the project close out report.
Managing the people:
- Review with the project manager the allocation of resources and to review progress.
- Review and ensure that the site based personnel have the correct training and valid certificate for the project.
- Motivate the team on site.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Engineering Qualification (BEng minimum)
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Data Centre experience would be beneficial
- Commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Knowledge of the team- their strengths and their weaknesses
If you are interested and have the appropriate experience and qualifications,
please apply to Gearóid Hughes at Sigmar (email@example.com ) or contact Gearóid
for a confidential discussion on 01 4744695
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.