Mechanical and Electrical Coordinator
Our client is looking for a M&E Coordinator to join their team on a commercial build and fit-out project in North Dublin.
Our client delivers fit-out, new construction, refurbishments and maintenance to some of Europe’s leading companies.
Our client is looking for an M&E Coordinator to:
- Manage all elements of both the Mechanical and Electrical elements of the project.
- Coordinate the electric, mechanical and maintenance team to ensure project delivery.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- 5 – 10 years’ experience on commercial projects.
- A trades, or engineering qualification.
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer: The ideal candidate should thrive as a leader, approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and have a strong work ethic.
- A People Person: You should be a team player, with effective communication skills and confidence in leading a team.
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to lead a team.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.