Commercial Accountant – €65,000 + Benefits
A globally recognised brand in Dublin City Centre are looking for a financial accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. The role has a very commercial lens, with the successful candidate business partnering with the leadership team on a regular basis. The ideal profile would be someone BIG4 qualified with 1-2 years in industry.
- Overall end to end financial management, compliance agenda and commercial delivery of GSH and Brand homes.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual results, budget and forecasts and communication of same locally and to international headquarters
- Responsible for accurate and efficient management of marketing and tactical budgets and all factory support due to the brand
- Ensure that all expenditures within the brand are included in the budget
- Working with the various business units in the group to produce timely and accurate financial forecasts and budgets to strict deadlines.
- Business partnering with key senior managers to understand business performance and addressing their financial requirements.
- Qualified accountant with 2+ years PQE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Highly numerate/ strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of the month end, procurement, accounts payable & receivable process.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Full Gym Membership
- 23 Days annual leave entitlement
- 20% Staff Discount on Retail and entry fee
- 10% Discount on VHI healthcare Discount onsite prescriptions
- Fully subsided staff events through the calendar year
- Training and Educational support
- Lunch allowance
To apply now for this commercial accountant role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.