Job Title: C&I Technician
Our client who provides extensive experience in the construction and installation of gas network infrastructure across Ireland are seeking to hire a C&I Technician to be part of their team.
The job would be based from the head office in North Dublin but would require the individual to service most of Leinster area. Comes with a very competitive salary and company vehicle.
The focus of the job is:
- Routine calibration, fault diagnosis and repair of instrumentation and electrical equipment.
- Carry out preventive and predictive maintenance
- Routine ATEX checks and associated remedial works
- Utilise a computerized maintenance management system
- Implement reliability-based maintenance best practices
- Organisation of electrical or instrument maintenance and associated contractor supervision
- Update and maintain all pertinent quality documents
- Strong project management experience in the gas or utility industry on large contracts
- Electrical and Instrumentation qualification (Certificate or Diploma)
- A background in instrument calibration for several years
- Able to speak and write fluently in English
- Proactive, accurate and detail orientated
- Full clean driving licence
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.