Client Relationship Associate – Financial Services
A global wealth and asset management firm are expanding their new team here in Dublin’s City Centre. In a short period of time, they have grown to over 130 new associates and are back hiring again for the months ahead.
Key job Responsibilities
- This is a phone-based role where you will be dealing with a variety of clients and customers regarding their funds and accounts and assisting them with any issues they may have.
- You will be required to work in a team environment and assist colleagues where needed while aligning yourself to your Manager/Team Leads direction.
- You will be interacting with customers through a range of channels including Phone, Letter and Email.
- You will also be required to perform administration tasks on behalf of customers (Transaction requests, account amendments etc.)
Key Requirements for this job
- Prior customer facing experience is important for this position – experience in a regulated environment is not essential but would be advantageous.
- You must be very proficient in spoken and written English as all of your interactions will be UK and Ireland based.
- You must be a team player and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- A capacity to learn is essential as there will be a 2-3 week induction where you will be coached and assessed to make sure that you are ready to join the floor and effectively communicate with clients and customers.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something that you might be interested in, please send your CV in ASAP and we will reach out and for an initial screening call.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.