A financial services company based in Dublin city centre is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant.
- Responsible for the work carried out by the Assistant Accountants who work on client companies.
- Be proactive in developing the financial policies of the client and ensure that those policies are successfully implemented.
- Maintain regular contacts with clients arranging meetings and Board meetings with Principals and agree on agendas, travel, accommodation, and entertaining arrangements.
- As a leader of the account management team develops excellent working relationships with other team members.
- Work closely with the Insurance team on all matters concerning client premium receipts, premium tax, and claims payments and reserving.
- Work closely with the internal audit departments of client companies.
- Carry out regulatory and tax compliance work for client companies
- Qualified Accountant with 2+ years PQE.
- Accountancy practice experience desirable.
- Experience of managing large scale/long-established client relationships/ business partnering – multinational company experience desirable.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.