A Multinational Pharmaceutical company is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their finance team.
You will be a qualified accountant with a background in a multinational organization. this position will be responsible for the General Ledger accounting for one or more entities.
Contract : Perm Salary : €60,000 – €65,000
- Maintains ledger integrity and ensures financial compliance
- guarantee financial records are in compliance with GAAP. Consistently maintains appropriate internal controls and upholds company policies and procedures including Worldwide Controller’s manual
- Accountable for the timely and accurate review and posting of month-end close and accounting transactions; P&L and balance sheet account analysis, review, reconciliation and resolution
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting requirements under U.S. and local GAAP
- Assist market finance team with technical accounting issues relating to leasing and other statutory accounting queries
- Responsible for Lease Accounting
- Experience in a global finance function of a multi-location, multinational corporation.
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders, in particular with market finance teams across EMEA, APAC and US regions.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Qualified Accountant
- The person we seek will ideally have RTR experience in a similar organization
- Detailed knowledge of general accounting policies and procedures in particular Tax and US GAAP
- Knowledge of local European country statutory and tax reporting requirements.
To apply please attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife McCamley on
01 474 4691 for more information. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.