One of the largest building materials companies is looking for Enterprise Performance Management Project Manager to join their team in Dublin on a 12 months contract.
You will be responsible for receiving financial performance information from Divisions directly and working with final performance data for an analysis.
- Developing best techniques and tools for project planning, management, key performance metrics etc.;
- Effective communication with and managing project expectations with owners, stakeholders or other team members;
- Managing Enterprise Performance Management projects from beginning to an end;
- Previous 2-3 years of Project Management Experience, preferably within Financial Services;
- Experience working within multinational or global environment;
- Project Management certification (for example PRINCE2) desirable;
- Knowledge of EPM and Analytical Reporting Systems is an advantage.
Apply now by sending your CV to MWilk@sigmar.ie or give Marta Wilk a call on 01 4744635
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.