Interested in joining a multinational bio pharmaceutical company providing packaging engineering support for the development and launch of new products? Our client is looking for a Senior Packaging Engineer for a 12 months maternity cover.
- Developing strategies to implement changes to processes.
- Providing support for the development and launch of new products.
- Leading on-site implementation of changes
- Evaluating new packaging process or packaging to increase productivity, meet packaging objectives,
- Designing, testing, and implementing secondary, tertiary, and selected primary packaging components.
- Writing technical reports to support the component selection process.
- Performing financial analysis to support new or revised packaging proposals.
- Approving artwork from a technical perspective
- Presenting packaging project statuses at project and department meetings.
- Applying knowledge of FDA and ISO requirements related to packaging, ensuring robust package verification and approval.
- Initiating Change Control, Deviations, and CAPAs through the Trackwise system.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills required for the job
- 3+ years as a Packaging Engineer in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry with increasing responsibility.
- Experience working with and knowledge of ISO and ASTM packaging test protocols.
- Working knowledge of packaging manufacturing processes
- Proficient in MS Office & MS Project
- Experience with CAPA, FMEA, RCA tools.
- Effective decision making skills
- Degree in Engineering, Science or Business Discipline is required
(25 days annual leave, PRSI)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.