Senior Commerical Accountant (Retail industry) Dublin West 65k
My client in the retail industry is seeking a Senior Commercial Accountant.
You will have a background in financial planning & analysis / a commercially focused role.
Contract : €65,000 Perm + benefits
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual results, budget and forecasts and communication of same locally and to international headquarters
- Responsible for accurate and efficient management of marketing and tactical budgets
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner, providing guidance on the brand’s financial situation and recommend possible actions to improve financial performance
- Assess, recommend and approve all departmental expenses and identify potential problem areas and opportunities and advise on them
- Active involvement in all internal processes and ensure compliance with internal control procedures
- Review general ledger accounts for the Division
- Providing financial input into Group projects
Requirments for the job:
- 3rd level degree qualification
- Professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ability to work with the dealer network and headquarters
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please attach a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment
on 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.