Opportunity to work with established company in the area of automated storage systems in the job of Senior Installation Technician.
The job involves ensuring correct installation of automated systems within warehouses and storage areas at a range of clients - it is based in Leinster but will involve travel around the country as well and some overnight stays.
Main job responsibilities:
- Installation of automated equipment on schedule and with due regard to safety procedures
- Ensuring testing of equipment on site prior to client handover
- Completion of required project and installation documentation
- Effective communication with client to deal with any queries and so on
- Electrical or Electronics qualification
- At least 2-3 years' experience in installation or maintenance job
- Strong communicator and able to maintain client relationships
- Flexible attitude to getting projects completed and orientation towards customer service
- Full driving licence
The company will provide a competitive salary plus vehicle as well as as additional benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Richard Walsh at Sigmar using the
link below or call Richard at 01 4744688 for a confidential enquiry regarding the job.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.