Role: Our client is a leading member of the Irish power sector who are currently hiring a Project Engineer to join their team in Dublin. As their Project Engineer, your job will be to work on their portfolio of infrastructure projects throughout the country. This job would be well suited for someone coming from an electrical engineering background with good project management skills. In return, you will have the opportunity to join a collaborative environment built on continuous improvement and a drive towards contributing towards Ireland’s power grid. If you are interested in joining our client as a Project Engineer, you can find more information below to see if this is the job for you.
- Project management of large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Stakeholder engagement to meet customer needs.
- Ensuring projects are completed on-time and within budget.
- Preparation of high-quality reports which are suitable for internal and external audiences.
- Work collaboratively with other company departments.
- 2+ years’ relevant engineering experience.
- Relevant engineering experience.
- Experience managing large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Able to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent team player who can work collaboratively with other departments.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.