Leasing Subject Matter Expert – Automotive
Leading Financial Services based in Dublin West is looking to recruit a Leasing Specialist to join their team.
The role will involve
- Developing leasing policies and procedures.
- Providing leasing contract lifecycle policy expertise
- Developing reporting for monitoring and performance to ensure that Leasing Operations activities are carried out within agreed service levels
- Maintenance and ownership of process maps and standard operating procedures
- Lead key project deliveries and change deployments as required
- Develop Leasing system to ensure fit for purpose, robust on system processes are in place, including business requirement development and user acceptance testing
- Drive and develop future product and business developments within the organisation.
- Interested candidates must have
- Third level Business related Degree
- 5-10 years experience developing a Leasing business function in a similar environment
- Fleet Management knowledge desirable
- Proven Project and change management experience
- Proven detailed experience in an automotive Leasing environment essential.
- Experience in product development in a Leasing environment
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong leadership and collaborative ethos, ability to develop a business and progress change
For further details please apply below or contact Niall in Sigmar
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.