German Jobs in Dublin. German Administrator for Prestigious Financial Services Company located in Dublin City Centre. Permanent. Salary 30k
Do you speak German and have experience gained in an office environment and are you looking to get out of customer services and into an Administration role ?
Well come and work for this large prestigious Financial Services Firm who have their headquarters in Dublin with offices overseas. They are looking for a German speaker to join their Team for an Administration role where you will be responsible for client files and records along with issuing quotes and payments. Little to no phone calls with customers!
Responsibilities for this role will include and will not be limited to:
- Written communication to clients regarding their Policy Renewals and updating system with this information
- Ensuring Policy information is correct and inputting any missing information
- Working closely with other Inhouse Teams and Departments
- Working alongside Brokers and Sales Directors and assisting them
- Dealing with the administration of new business – sending out information packs, letters etc
- Becoming an expert on Company products, procedures, compliance and legal issues
- Maintaining filing systems and Database
- Other administration duties as required
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Written and spoken fluent English
- University Degree a strong advantage
- Experience in Administration within an office environment
- Experience using Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Must be living in Ireland as Interviews are Face to Face on site
This role comes with a basic salary of 30k along with a great benefits package such as Flexitime, Pension, Bonus, Health Insurance, Subsidised Canteen, Gym and more!!!
If interested and can meet the above criteria, please email Karen Dempsey at email@example.com for more information or indeed if you know of anyone, feel free to pass on my details to them
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.