Our client in IT sector is looking for a Financial Controller for their French entity.
- Managing day to day accounting for French subsidiary, French GAAP.
- Monitor a complex billing and revenue accounting environment to ensure all billing is issued timely and revenue is recognised appropriately.
- Managing Accounts receivable and collections.
- Take overall responsibility for ensuring that payroll costs are accurate and properly accounted for.
- Flux analysis to allow the consolidation of the French company in the corporate ERP system.
- Ensure that all Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis and provide monthly support for the reconciliations for SOX purposes.
- Manage the annual French GAAP audit and French tax issues in conjunction with group tax function.
- Work with the French leadership team to support the continued development of the business.
- French qualified accountant with French GAAP experience
- Experience in a Financial Controller position with end to end management of the accounting function of a French company
- Knowledge of US GAAP and experience in a US GAAP reporting multinational
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience of managing change
- Experience of process improvement and automation
- Proficient in both English and French
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation to discuss the role please contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.