NQ Solicitor (Property) - Dublin
NQ Solicitor (Property): Are you an NQ Solicitor with an interest in working in Property for an expanding Mid-Tier law firm based in Dublin city? My client, a well-regarded medium-sized law firm require an ambitious and hardworking professional to join their Commercial/Residential property team.
Title: NQ Solicitor (Property)
Location: Dublin City
This Real estate department act for domestic and international clients. They largely focus on:
Role and organisation:
- Commercial Property development transactions;
- Lease negotiation and drafting for both landlords & tenants;
- Acquisition & disposal or properties; and
- Reviewing contracts, agreements and appointments.
- Trained in a respected and reputable firm.
- Desire to work in property.
- Strong academic record.
- Qualified or Soon to be qualified.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this particular job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat. Please send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.