City Centre based, State organisation is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager with excellent leadership skills to join their busy team supporting a wide range of clients.
The ideal candidate would have previously worked within the engineering, construction or related industry.
Some of what you will do:
- Leading and developing the overall project team, working to meet SLAs across multiple projects
- Managing project compliance
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and chair key project meetings
- Preparing reports, board papers, presentations, tender documents, etc.
- Reviewing tenders, reports and contracts
- Developing and improving project management processes
- Third level degree
- Full clean drivers licence
- Project Management qualification, highly desirable
- 10 years' minimum relevant experience
Salary for this post is circa. €75k.
If this sounds like what you're looking for right now, please send me your details!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.