Your new role;
- You will be responsible for the continuation and implementation of serialisation requirements when new countries come on board.
- As the project engineer you will also be responsible for the Commissioning and validation of manufacturing plant/ processes, troubleshooting and debugging of equipment under the site change control system Lead the generation of lifecycle
- Lead the generation of lifecycle documentation for process equipment and associated systems.(URS, FDS, DDS, FAT, SAT, IQ/OQ, Risk Assessments, procedures etc)
- Support project management through Factory Acceptance Testing, Commissioning, Qualification, etc.
- Ensure Projects are handed over in a controlled manner with manuals, training maintenance systems and site master drawings updated
- Optimisation of new and existing processes to achieve production output targets.
- As the Project Engineer you will provide routine technical support for assigned process and packaging activities.
- Reporting on status of CAPEX program on a monthly basis to include adherence to budget, schedule and man hours
- Review line metrics and provide technical solutions to increase operational efficiency.
- Collaborate significantly with internal/external functions and suppliers to finalize process and equipment design.
What you will need;
You will need a BSc. degree (Level 8) in Engineering as well as about 5 years experience in project engineering/management where you have a demonstrated record of on time project performance to budget.
You will have serialisation experience at all levels and have experience in construction and packaging projects.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.