Financial Controller - French | 65k
My client, a US multinational based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Financial Controller who has exposure to French GAAP. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years in a multinational and have French GAAP experience.
- Oversee the day to day accounting for the French subsidiary, which is currently in French GAAP, managing a team of three.
- Monitor a complex billing and revenue accounting environment to ensure all billing is issued timely and revenue is recognised appropriately.
- Supervise the record to report process ensuring timely and accurate monthly accounts.
- Provide a monthly reporting pack with flux analysis to allow the consolidation of the French company in the corporate ERP system.
- Ensure that all Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis and provide monthly support for the reconciliations for SOX purposes.
- Manage the annual French GAAP audit
- Manage French tax issues in conjunction with group tax function
- Work with the French sales team to support their sales effort
- Work with the French leadership team to support the continued development of the business
- Qualified accountant
- In depth French GAAP experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP and experience in a US GAAP reporting multinational
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience of process improvement and automation
- Proficient in both English and French
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.