A top law firm is looking for a Company Secretary to join their team in Dublin 2.
You will be fully ICSA qualified or studying towards the qualification. You will have 3+ years' experience working in a company secretarial environment. A good understanding OR working knowledge of the funds industry would be desirable.
Key responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- Maintaining company secretarial records, statutory registers and updating of the company secretarial database
- Preparation of Annual Returns
- Arranging Board and committee meetings
- Coordinating and preparing board meetings
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team
- 3+ years' experience
- Knowledge of Blueprint software would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the funds industry
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For more information on this job, please send your CV to Kerry Ahern, email@example.com, or call for a confidential discussion: +353 1 4744 683.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.