Looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with at least five years experience in a highly regulated environment to work for a leading Medical Device company in Galway.
- Continually assess and review day to day manufacturing issues / practises, and strive for improvement by analysing, developing and implementing corrective solutions
- Using lean tools e.g., A3, 8 step methodologies breakdown and resolve problems as they arise.
- Ensure that all products/processes are developed / run in compliance with regulatory requirements / best practise.
- Capable of working independently, leading project teams, or working as part of an overall project team on specific assignment objectives, complex features and possible solutions.
- Capable of planning, organizing, providing leadership / direction to other team members including engineers, technicians and production personnel, as well as reporting progress to management as required.
- Using AutoCAD, Solid Works or similar design package, create technical specifications as required.
- Lead complex projects from initial concept to final validation.
- Planning, budgeting and leading of continuous improvement and /or new product / process-based projects.
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in an Engineering discipline e.g. Mechatronics, Mechanical ENG, Biomedical or equivalent,
- At least 5 years, experience in a Medical device or similar industry.
- Experience dealing with, and managing Cross functional teams, e.g. Customers, Marketing, Production, Clinical and Regulatory personnel, to develop and implement solutions over a wide and varied scope.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Demonstrated analytical problem-solving ability.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Project, Excel, Word etc. or similar.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Medical Device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directives.
- Demonstrated experience of applying Lean tools / Six Sigma techniques e.g. 5S and TPM programs, to improve business processes & performance.
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification an advantage.
- Proficient user of AutoCAD, Solid works or similar design software.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.