Data Protection Compliance Manager Job
I am now seeking a a Data Protection Compliance Manager on behalf of my client based in Dublin city centre. I deally you will have at least 2-3 years experience in Data Protection Compliance. Compliance, privacy and GDPR regulations.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package for the succesful candidate
- Working with the Data Protection Officer in drafting and updating policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Data Protection Laws.
- Data protection compliance monitoring activities
- Manage interaction with data subjects regarding processing of their personal data
- Assist with the management of personal data breaches
- Maintain the record of processing activities
Who you are:
- Relevant 3rd level or professional qualification in law or other relevant discipline
- Recognised data protection or compliance certification is desirable
- Understanding and awareness of Data Protection Laws
- 3 years specific data protection compliance experience
If you are interested apply today or if you are interested in discussing this role further or discussing any other roles that may be available, please call Luca today on 01-4744602 or send a mail to lzelli @sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.