Sigmar is continuing to grow in the midlands! We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to support the senior recruiters, focused on finding talent within the construction industry. Full training is provided, and no experience is necessary! We are looking for enthusiastic and confident people who are driven and motivated for success!
What you will be doing:
- Actively identify high volumes of candidates working in construction roles. You will use platforms such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster and our internal database
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Develop business leads, establishing relationships and closing deals.
- Building and maintaining strong pipelines of talented professionals
- Document lead information and contacts in organizational databases.
- Ensuring key performance indicators are met and achieving personal productivity targets
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required, as are organizational and multitasking skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and confident personality
- Commitment to contributing to a high performing sales team environment
- Ability to self-motivate and drive to success
If you are interested in this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.