Role: Our client is a well established international provider of automated material handling systems who are hiring an Automation Technician to join their team on an exciting new project in Kildare. As their Automation Technician, your job would be to commission the company’s equipment, utilising previous electromechanical and electronic experience. If you are a team player with a comprehensive technical background, this job would be a great fit for you. In return, you will be joining a company that invests heavily in their employees and provides opportunity for long term growth and development. This job would also provide the opportunity to travel internationally, with training being conducted abroad. If you are interested in joining our client as their next Automation Technician, you can find more details below to see if this is the opportunity for you.
- Commissioning and modifying equipment.
- Troubleshooting and recovering errors.
- Load, install and analyse hardware/software.
- Reading electrical/mechanical drawings.
- Configuring tools to meet client demands.
- Running tool performance tests/verifying results.
- Preparing paperwork including Pre-Task Plans prior to work and commissioning check sheets.
- Assisting with on-the-job training for other employees, contractors or customers.
- 4+ years’ experience, with a strong electrical/mechanical background.
- Relevant trade qualification or equivalent.
- Good electronics experience.
- Experience in semiconductor industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Windows OS, etc)
- Robotics experience advantageous.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.