Learning & Development Coordinator
My client, a leader in the pharmaceutical sector, is recruiting a Learning & Development Coordinator to join their shared services centre based in Cork.
- Support the L&D function for the site
- Coordinate the delivery of the site induction programme
- Uphold and promote the organisation’s values
- Identify, suggest and implement process improvements to the existing induction programme
- Coordinate the delivery and evaluation of employee development programmes and initiatives and provide learning support administration
- Liaise and collaborate with other teams to drive initiatives relating to training, employee engagement, culture, wellness, etc.
- Participate and, where required, lead projects to meet business requirements
- Build and maintain strong business relationships across the site
- Liaise with external partners in relation to training as required
- Level 8 Degree in HRM/Learning & Development/Organisational Psychology
- Experience working in a Training function
- Interest in building a career in Learning & Development
- Flexible, team-player with a positive attitude
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and adjust to suit business needs
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite
For more information on this and other HR roles please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email you CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.