A fully qualified Senior financial analyst is required for a leading medical device company - Limerick based
The key purpose of this role is to provide FP&A support, including setting and measuring operations budgets, headcount reporting, responsibility for the month and quarter end closing processes.
- Prepare monthly spending forecasts for integration into budgets and update cycles.
- Prepare analysis of actual spending versus budget and prior periods, update dashboards and business scorecards.
- Review with Plant Controller before communicating to Plant Senior Management and Global Finance in the US
- Providing finance support to business partners on site in Limerick
- Lead the effort to ensure internal control procedures and related SOX processes are documented for activities on the site.
- Min 5 eyars experience
- Qualified accountant
- Coming from a manufacturing/medical device company
- ERP experience ideally
To apply for this role, please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 4847131or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.