Client is an exciting software company providing IT solutions to the healthcare industry.
A pioneer in creating patient centric, rare disease registry software, it has been developing solutions in health data analytics and intelligence including geo spatial analysis for almost two decades.
They are looking for a talented, passionate, committed and experienced Frontend Developer who will significantly contribute to our enthusiastic team, delivering life changing solutions to patient organisations, clinical groups and the pharmaceutical industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years’ experience in professional Frontend application development.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in estimating and tracking against estimates.
- Desirable: Graph QL, GIT, Linux, UX (user experience), and an interest in developing your skills.
- Must be passionate about technology
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.