Senior Quality Engineer – Electronic Medtech
Work within one of the world’s largest medical device companies focusing on the development of Respiratory and Gastrointestinal minimally invasive products.
- Define, develop and manage the QMS onsite.
- Develop and continuously improve the procedures and protocols related to new products.
- Participate and assist with internal and external audits.
- Ensure CAPAs and Risk Management activities are undertaken in line with the protocols and procedures.
- Supervise and lead the quality department.
- Follow and ensure that HSE procedures are followed.
- Level 8 degree in STEM subject with 5 years or more experience and prior leadership or management experience.
- Should have prior knowledge of the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical sector but with some electronic or mechanical skills too.
- Skilled in statistical methods (Hypothesis testing, SPC, sampling plans, Gage R&R, process capability and graphical analysis).
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.