Quality Engineer – North West of Ireland
Work with a leading automotive technology company with operations across Europe. This job reports into the Operational Excellence Manager onsite driving customer satisfaction and continually improving quality performance.
- Investigating customer complaints and managing CAPAs, NCRs and Root Cause Analysis.
- Drive improvement projects regarding products and processes.
- Prepare PPAPs.
- Support production and continuous improvement projects and efforts internally.
- Support PFMEAs, Process control plans and work instructions.
- Assist in auditing and overall improvement of the IATF16949 QMS.
- Support the development and implementation of quality metrics.
- Must have level 7 engineering or Quality qualification with 3 years or more experience regarding quality engineering.
- Ideally should have an electro-mechanical background.
- Must have a strong competency in the following:
- 8D Problem Solving
- Quality Auditing
- SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- MSA (Measurement System Analysis)
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.