Global QA Co-Ordinator
Work within a global safety equipment manufacturing company that has a fantastic reputation for staff retention and development. The majority of the quality department have a tenure of over 10 years and the business is growing stronger and stronger globally.
The responsibility for this role is to support leadership with internal and external quality activities and manage quality documentation
- Maintain the ERP documentation system, keeping all stakeholders informed of Parts and Configurations changes.
- Create and Support product change requests coming from customer service or sales enquiries.
- Ensure all documentation is compliant to internal and external requirements.
- Review Pricing on behalf of operations to see if changes are required.
- Extend Master BOMS and variants to other company locations.
- Implement EMC’s and Liaise with Engineers when clarification is required and raise additional ECM’s as required.
- Maintain product manual revisions, including language changes and requirements.
- Support all departmental requirements of Assembly-Aids and Procedure up-date and implementation.
For this position you require the following:
- 1 year or more experience working within the documentation or QA function of a manufacturing environment
- Must have a 3rd level qualification, preferably in quality or engineering
- Should have strong organizational skills and a good understanding of ERP systems.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.