Supplier Quality Engineer – Global Medtech Manufacturer
- Be a leading technical member of the purchasing and supplier quality team, giving insight on how to continuously improve cost and service.
- Support investigations and be a key part in CAPA and Risk Management activities.
- Manage, develop and update the quality management system.
- Assess and approve supplier requested changes.
- Assess, validate and aim to improve supplier processes and protocols to keep them in line with developments of regulatory standards and internal standards.
- Ensure compliance to relevant ISO and GMP standards.
- Develop new supplier sources.
- Provide guidance for the Material Review Boards.
- Level 8 degree/qualification and 4 years or more years’ experience within Supplier quality or similar type role.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Prior Medical Device experience or similarly highly regulated industry.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.