Supplier Quality Engineer
Work together with the Purchasing and Quality Manager to create inventive solutions to issues regarding suppliers to improve product quality and patient safety. This massive multinational manufacturer of diagnostic medical devices has seen large growth and is showing no signs of slowing down.
- Oversee the QMS with regard to purchasing and supplier quality
- Complete supplier audits and generate quality documentation and reports for management
- Monitor and track supplier performance, completing trend analysis
- Support issue resolution for purchasing by completing CAPAs and NCRs
- Undertake risk analysis and manage the overall risk for supplier activities and processes
- Ensure compliance to relevant standards
- Qualify and audit new suppliers
- Assist in developing overall site and company supplier quality strategy
- Support continuous improvement
- Level 8 degree in science or similar STEM subject
- Must have 3 years or more experience in medical devices or a similarly highly regulated environment
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.