Senior Packaging Design Quality Engineer
Be part of a centre for excellence and product development in Galway. This site has been heavily backed to grow and continue developing due to several successful new products developed onsite and continued technical transfers from other manufacturing sites.
- Development and design of packaging components and the actual assembly lines too for medical devices.
- Act as SME for packaging development and improvement across several departments including process engineering, design engineering and quality engineering.
- Support Validation, Verification and implementation of new packaging systems for design development.
- Support and take charge of investigations and CAPAs.
- Develop and manage technical documentation regarding packaging design specifications and technical reports.
- Ensure packaging and labelling follow best practices and internal guidelines.
- Ensure compliance to ISO and FDA requirements.
- Provide guidance to the wider packaging engineering team.
- Must have a level 8 degree in engineering and science with 5 years or more experience within packaging or a similar field.
- Must have a strong understanding of medical device compliance and have a strong creative flare with regards to packaging development or solution resolution.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.