Senior Production Planner – Medtech
Work with one of the worlds leading and largest medical device companies at their state of the art Galway site which has continued to grow and develop and act as one of this companies shining examples for innovation, product excellence and patient safety. In this role you will co-ordinate the production planning, thereby optimising material flow and focus on continuous improvement for the supply chain processes globally.
- Work together with the production planning and supply chain team to schedule and maintain daily and weekly master production schedules.
- Review and determine capacity requirements for specific product portfolios, co-ordinating with the global supply chain stakeholders and production units.
- Monitoring daily production output and identify any issues or variations.
- Monitor inventory levels at the distribution centres.
- Manage regular EE&O (Excess, Expired & Obsolescence) analysis.
- Ensure 100% accurate SAP master data.
- Level 8 degree and 3 years production planning experience
- Should have APICS or similar certification, but not required.
- Experience of ERP system is required, preferable in SAP.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.