This global biopharmaceutical leader wants seven ambitious, driven and experienced QC Analysts to join their Quality department in their Cork branch.
The team is divided into 3 sub-teams QC Analytical; QC Microbiology and QC In-Process. The role could potentially lie within any of these sub-teams depending on experience and requirement. Shift work may be required. (Day shift available as well)
What’s the role?
- Potentially cover both Analytical and Microbiological testing
- Performing microbiological testing incl: EM; Utilities; Bioburden; Endotoxin; Growth Promotion & BIs
- Performing analytical testing incl: HPLC, SDS, FTIR, UV, plate based assays; capillary electrophoresis
- Testing of finished product, raw materials, packaging and stability
- Performing primary review of QC raw data & trend results
- Preparing protocols, summaries, and reports
- Drafting QC SOPs
- Conducting and documenting laboratory investigations to completion
- Maintaining the laboratory in an inspection-ready state
What do I need to have?
- B.S. in a scientific discipline
- 3+ years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Knowledge of cGMPs.
Full time (23 months intitial contract)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.