IT Project Manager – Dublin 7
Excellent role available for an IT Project Manager on a 12-month FTC basis, with Semi state company based in Dublin 7. This will be to implement a new system which they are developing.
- Managing successful implementation of a new system and working with the project team to close out issues.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop project plans and schedule projects measurable deliverables and establish milestones
- Set deadlines and implementation processes for projects
- Formulate IT Strategy in accordance with business objectives and IT strategy;
- Work on hardware and software developments and make changes to processes to accommodate the new system
- Work on system design and implementation;
- Prepare project budgets – resource planning, cost estimate, cost management and control – ensuring project is completed within budget;
- Ensure an effective communication process during the project including information distribution and performance reporting and reporting on a regular basis to the project Steering Committee;
- Facilitate cross functional team-work, ensuring appropriate collaboration and communication between all stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate risk management – anticipate what can go wrong, assess probability of the risk occurring, develop mitigating strategies to avoid or minimise risk – communication risk to relevant parties;
- Ensure compliance with Change Management processes and procedures.
- On-going monitoring of progress against KPIs & adherence to PMO processes and procedures.
- Proven experience having successfully delivered projects on time and within budget with minimal impact on the day to day business
- Experience dealing with and managing stakeholder engagement and relationships
- Be able to ensure supports are in place for ongoing efficiency once the system is implemented.
- Good understanding of business structures and systems and operations
- Excellent understanding of IT components and how they inter operate with business functions and operations
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent organisation skills – must be a good decision maker.
Apply directly or for more information call Fiona on 01 961 9714 for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.