Financial Services – Customer Service
About the opportunity
As an associate within Client Services you will join our academy team in providing first line support to our customers, advisers and members. The focus of the team is to help our customers manage their investments with ease, providing knowledge and guidance to help support them in the future. The work can include anything from basic information requests to complex queries and in our academy, you will go on a journey - progressing through three distinct stages over the course of 12-18 months. In the first ‘discover’ stage you will provide support on general topics such as investment products, investing for the first time and using our website. Within ‘deliver’ you will learn more complex topics such as consolidation but also start to develop additional skills to be able to deal with a customer via multiple contact channels. In ‘Develop’ you will become an ambassador for the business - learning how to promote our services to support the business. Throughout this time, you will be supported to develop your own knowledge and personal skills against a framework of competencies, where success is rewarded by a series of promotions and periodic pay rises. Regardless of which stage you are at in the academy, you are expected to make every customer interaction with us feel well spent, ensuring the customer takes away new knowledge to help them next time.
- Handle customer interactions through a range of channels (phone, email, letter) - understanding the customer & their needs to provide the right solutions to them.
- Take ownership of every customer interaction to ensure issues and enquiries are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the business.
- Actively use information available to gather answers for enquiries, providing feedback on gaps to improve sources for other associates.
- Perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer (transaction requests, account amendments).
- Explain UK products & services as well as provide guidance on tools and sources of information to empower customers to self-serve.
- Ensure escalation of issues to the appropriate person in the team e.g. those with a regulatory or financial risk.
- Provide guidance to other associates to create a team environment where knowledge and expertise are shared.
- Competitive Salary - €26,100
- Excellent Pension - 10% non-contributory
- Free Healthcare
- Training Academy - 18-month ongoing training
- Opportunity to complete the MIFID qualification
- Extraordinary opportunities for progression
- Sports and Social Club
- Bicycle parking available with shower facilities
- Subsidized canteen including free fruit and coffee
Skills and experience required
- Prior experience of working in a Customer Service environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally or in writing, flexing approach to provide a service tailored to the customer.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive team player with a desire to improve knowledge across the department.
- Ensure all inputting of information is accurate, good attention to detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.