Accounts Payable l Kildare l 35k
An engineering firm in Kildare has an open vacancy for an AP Specialist to join their fast growing finance team on a full time permanent basis.
You will have full responsibility for the accounts payable function, sales invoicing, and assist with AR duties when required. You will be a well organised, structured person who will take ownership of the role and assist /develop improvement of the current processes. Attention to detail is a pre-requisite for this role.
To be successful in your application you have minimum 2 years’ experience in AP and be coming from an Engineering, Logistics or Telecomms background. It is also essential you have SAGE Line 50 experience.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Processing PO and non-PO supplier invoices on Sage.
- Ensuring that all invoices have been approved and have correct GL codes
- Dealing with supplier queries/calls.
- Supplier reconciliations at month end and following up on all reconciling items.
- Reconciling and analysing company credit cards and ensuring valid receipts and approval have been received.
- Liaise with managers, suppliers and customers on payments and receipts.
- Assist in Sales invoicing and credit control activities
- Produce Weekly and Monthly Sub-Contractor Payment/Creditor runs
- Processing of payments via ROS (RCT) **
- 2 years minimum experience in AP processing minimum 1000 invoices per month
- Experience using Sage Line 50
- Candidates coming from an Engineering company will be highly preferred
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this Accounts Payable Job, then please send an updated and detailed CV for the attention of Emma at Sigmar Recruitment, by applying here on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.